Indoor Air Quality Services and Products in Jacksonville and Surrounding Areas
Tight buildings save energy, but fresh air pathways are usually eliminated. As a result, pollutants accumulate inside the living area, which can create serious health issues for those with allergies, COPD, asthma and other respiratory conditions.
How We Approach Air Quality Problems
At Northeast Florida Heating & Air, we recognize how important it is to keep your home’s indoor environment healthy and safe. If you have a family member suffering from breathing difficulties, our indoor air quality experts can design a comprehensive strategy to eliminate unpleasant odors, airborne toxins
- Air Filtration Systems:A central air filter is an essential component in an efficient IAQ system. Air filters are offered in a variety of different styles, including pleated, cabinet, fiberglass, electrostatic and electronic models. Filter effectiveness is determined by its MERV rating, which is a measurement of the quantity and size of the particulate matter trapped by the filter as the air passes through it. A higher MERV value is better, but it’s important to check with your HVAC contractor to ensure your system has sufficient static pressure for a
- UV Lights:
Ultra violetlight is very effective at killing certain organisms. Installed near the evaporator coil or inside the ductwork, UV lights can help eliminate a number of airborne irritants that coat your air distribution system with sticky grime. A UV light will help improve system efficiency and extend the life of your equipment.
- Air Duct Cleaning: Over time, airborne pollutants accumulate inside your ductwork. When the HVAC system turns on, these irritants circulate throughout your home and negatively impact those with allergies or asthma. We use mechanical brushes and a compressed air whip to dislodge stubborn dirt and grime inside your ductwork. An industrial-strength vacuum draws out the debris and deposits it in a sealed container, leaving your home clean and smelling fresh.
The Many Benefits of Healthy Indoor Air
You’ll enjoy many benefits when the air inside your home is clean and healthy.
- Better Health: When the indoor air is free of pollutants, those with respiratory issues will breathe easier and experience a better quality of life.
- Improved Equipment Performance: Polluted indoor air is full of nasty contaminants that build up on vital internal parts inside
youHVAC equipment. Dirt and grime degrade efficiency, so the unit has to work longer to produce the same level of comfort.
- Cleaner Home: Dust stays airborne for a while, but it eventually settles on floors, countertops
andfurniture. With an effective IAQ system, your home will stay cleaner, and the air inside will smell fresh and odor free.
Air Quality Inspections
Many of us spend most of our time indoors. However, the air that we breathe in our homes, offices or schools can pose a health problem risk. Volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) that circulate in our air can be produced by cleaning chemicals, pets, plus off-gassing of carpets, paint
Complete Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Northeast Florida Heating & Air offers a full array of indoor air quality products and services. Call one of our friendly representatives to learn more about the many benefits of improved indoor air quality for your Orange Park, Ponte Verda, Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, FL, or surrounding area home or office.
What Our Customers Say
Just had a service call performed by Dave and Jacob and it was great !in this day and age it is a rarity to find a company with integrity so I am unfortunately always leery about companies and the service they provide ,but my mind was changed both Dave and Jacob showed up on time and acted in a very professional manner and actually were very comfortable in the way they greeted me and interacted with me so it cut down on the awkwardness, and I enjoyed that I was kept informed throughout the whole process and it was explained to me in layman's terms not industry talk! I am highly satisfied with the service and the quality of the 2 employees Dave and Jacob, I highly recommend this company and for sure those 2 individuals.I also will end by saying that they have a customer for life that is for sure and I will tell anyone that will listen what a great job they did!William P.
Dustin came out to us and I was immediately impressed with his knowledge of HVAC. He was patient with us and very respectful. He got the system back on track in no time at all. I recommend this company highly.Ivus B.
I started with making an appointment on a Sunday, unfortunately they're closed so I didn't expect any quick response. They called me to make my appointment for the next day. Awesome! Daniel showed up on-time between 8 and 830 like I was told. Excellent! He quickly assessed my problem and fixed the issue (which was just to add more free-on). He also answered all my questions and made it easier for me to understand. Thank you Daniel for your good customer service. This here is the business to use if your a yelper and read these reviews. When the time comes for needing repairs I will be calling them again.Dave F.
Call and Schedule an Appointment Today!