Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement Services in Jacksonville FL
If your heat pump or air conditioner isn’t keeping your family comfortable anymore, you may want to start looking at purchasing a new system. For complete AC installation service, call the skilled professionals a Northeast Florida Heating & Air. Whether you need a replacement system or you’re building a new home, we have the skill and experience to ensure you stay cool and comfortable all summer long.
Maybe You Need a New Air Conditioner
Sometimes it’s hard to know exactly when you need a new AC or heat pump replacement, especially when your current unit is still running. If you have any of the following problems, call one of our comfort specialists to talk about your air conditioning equipment options.
- Rising Utility Costs: Summer utility bills can change because of the weather, but if your electric bills keep going up every year, the efficiency of your air conditioner is probably declining. A new heat pump or air conditioning installation can help to lower your cooling costs significantly.
- Poor Comfort: Your air conditioner’s number one job is to keep your family comfortable. If you have certain rooms that won’t cool down when it’s really hot outside, your AC unit may no longer have sufficient capacity to keep your whole house comfortable.
- Outdated Equipment: Air conditioners and heat pumps typically last 10-15 years in our area. Today’s advanced AC equipment is so efficient, you may be able to pay for the unit with the savings you’ll enjoy over its lifetime.
- Escalating Repair Costs: If you notice the AC repairman is coming to your house more often, your air conditioner probably needs to be replaced. A non-warranty compressor failure is a sure signal you need a new system.
What to Look for in a New AC System
Buying a new central air conditioner can be a bit confusing, especially if it’s a first time purchase. Fortunately, our friendly comfort specialists are there to help you understand the different features and benefits of competing products. If you’re shopping for a new AC system, here a few things to look for:
- Complete System Design: Comfort and efficiency are directly related to proper system design. At Northeast Florida Heating & Air, we use advanced analytic methods to ensure your heat pump or air conditioner is matched precisely to your home’s distinctive cooling load requirements.
- Air conditioner Options and Features: Modern heat pumps and air conditioners from Carrier, Trane, York, and Mitsubishi Electric offer a variety of features and options. Ask us about variable-speed fans, smart thermostats
andinverter compressor technology.
- SEER Rating: A heat pump’s or air conditioner’s SEER rating measures overall efficiency, but in hot and humid climates like ours, it’s important to see the unit’s extended SEER ratings.
Comprehensive AC Installation Services
Call Northeast Florida Heating & Air today to learn more about the many benefits of installing a new air conditioner or heat pump. One of our comfort specialists can give you a free analysis of your current system and explain all of your equipment options.
What Our Customers Say
In May of 2009, my A/C needed to be changed. Northeast Florida changed my old worn-out unit to a new, energy efficient, unit. I could not be more satisfied with the quality of work and attention that was devoted to getting the new unit installed and working by the men assigned to this conversion. The project was done in a very professional manner and the job site was left clean. The old unit was removed and no rubbish or junk was left behind. My thanks go to the management and personnel, both in the field and office, for a job very well done.Peter S.
Under the leadership of John Wade, Northeast Florida has maintained the HVAC units at the Haskell Building for more than a decade. They have more than adequately performed routine maintenance as well as emergency service promptly and efficiently. Our building is approximately 120,000 square feet, with more than 400 inhabitants. It is difficult to please everyone, but John’s group has done its best. As Building Manager, knowing he can be counted on when needed has made my job much easier.Nancy W.
Northeast Florida Heating & Air has been doing work for me for over 12 years. In that period I have had nothing but compliments from my customers as well as architects and inspectors. All jobs have been done in a timely manner and with the utmost professionalism. No matter how small or large the project, I can always count on John Wade and his employees to take care of their part. I highly recommend Northeast Florida Heating & Air to anyone who is looking for a quality HVAC contractor either as a subcontractor or service provider.Keith R.
Call and Schedule an Appointment Today!