Heating Installation Services in Jacksonville FL and Surrounding Areas
We may not have a severe winter season in Jacksonville, but when the temperature falls, a reliable central heater is a necessity. Over time, older furnaces and heat pumps lose efficiency, and outdated technology can create a health and safety hazard. If you suspect your heater is on its last legs, call the skilled professionals at Northeast Florida Heating & Air.
Heater Installation Services
A new heating installation provides the perfect opportunity to buy a unit that conforms to your family’s lifestyle. At Northeast Florida Heating & Air, we make sure that every heating appliance installation will keep you comfortable in all weather
Here are a few of the things that set us apart from the competition:
- Professional System Design: Every system we design is based on a full set of load calculations, so you’ll know exactly what size the equipment needs to be in order to keep your family comfortable all through the winter season.
- Superior Heating Products: We can sell almost any brand of equipment, but we only represent quality brands that have earned a reputation for reliability and performance like Trane York, Carrier, and Mitsubishi Electric. Our heating equipment is packed full of comfort, convenience, and energy saving features.
- Trained Mechanics: It takes a skilled mechanic to replace your heating system, and our comfort advisors are certified and factory trained to ensure your heater is installed the right way the first time. Every new furnace or heat pump we sell comes with a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee.
Superior Heating Performance and Efficiency
A high-efficiency central heater installed according to factory guidelines by NATE-certified technicians can help to lower your utility costs significantly. To ensure your new system provides maximum performance and efficiency, we monitor every step of the installation process:
- We handle the entire permit procedure.
- We never use subcontractors. All heating installation functions are conducted by our own employees, who are directly accountable to our managers.
- Northeast Florida Heating & Air carries all the appropriate licenses, insurance, and Workman’s Compensation policies required under Florida law and building codes.
- We sell quality Carrier, York, and Trane furnaces, because they are the industry leaders in innovation, reliability, and performance.
- All the furnaces we install are placed on raised platforms in case the area becomes flooded.
- We sell and install smart thermostats for your home or business to maximize the efficiency of your new heating unit.
Learn More about the Benefits of a New Heating System
If you’re interested in a new heat pump or furnace installation in Jacksonville, Julington Creek, Fleming Island, Ponte Vedra, Orange Park, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, Jacksonville Beach, Mandarin, FL, or the surrounding area, call the experts at Northeast Florida Heating & Air. We’ll arrange an appointment for a free system analysis at your convenience.
What Our Customers Say
In May of 2009, my A/C needed to be changed. Northeast Florida changed my old worn-out unit to a new, energy efficient, unit. I could not be more satisfied with the quality of work and attention that was devoted to getting the new unit installed and working by the men assigned to this conversion. The project was done in a very professional manner and the job site was left clean. The old unit was removed and no rubbish or junk was left behind. My thanks go to the management and personnel, both in the field and office, for a job very well done.Peter S.
Under the leadership of John Wade, Northeast Florida has maintained the HVAC units at the Haskell Building for more than a decade. They have more than adequately performed routine maintenance as well as emergency service promptly and efficiently. Our building is approximately 120,000 square feet, with more than 400 inhabitants. It is difficult to please everyone, but John’s group has done its best. As Building Manager, knowing he can be counted on when needed has made my job much easier.Nancy W.
Northeast Florida Heating & Air has been doing work for me for over 12 years. In that period I have had nothing but compliments from my customers as well as architects and inspectors. All jobs have been done in a timely manner and with the utmost professionalism. No matter how small or large the project, I can always count on John Wade and his employees to take care of their part. I highly recommend Northeast Florida Heating & Air to anyone who is looking for a quality HVAC contractor either as a subcontractor or service provider.Keith R.
Call and Schedule an Appointment Today!