Heating Installation Services in Jacksonville FL and Surrounding Areas
We may not have a severe winter season in Jacksonville, but when the temperature falls, a reliable central heater is a necessity. Over time, older furnaces and heat pumps lose efficiency, and outdated technology can create a health and safety hazard. If you suspect your heater is on its last legs, call the skilled professionals at Northeast Florida Heating & Air.
Heater Installation Services
A new heating installation provides the perfect opportunity to buy a unit that conforms to your family’s lifestyle. At Northeast Florida Heating & Air, we make sure that every heating appliance installation will keep you comfortable in all weather
Here are a few of the things that set us apart from the competition:
- Professional System Design: Every system we design is based on a full set of load calculations, so you’ll know exactly what size the equipment needs to be in order to keep your family comfortable all through the winter season.
- Superior Heating Products: We can sell almost any brand of equipment, but we only represent quality brands that have earned a reputation for reliability and performance like Trane. Our heating equipment is packed full of comfort, convenience, and energy saving features.
- Trained Mechanics: It takes a skilled mechanic to replace your heating system, and our comfort advisors are certified and factory trained to ensure your heater is installed the right way the first time. Every new furnace or heat pump we sell comes with a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee.
Superior Heating Performance and Efficiency
A high-efficiency central heater installed according to factory guidelines by NATE-certified technicians can help to lower your utility costs significantly. To ensure your new system provides maximum performance and efficiency, we monitor every step of the installation process:
- We handle the entire permit procedure.
- We never use subcontractors. All heating installation functions are conducted by our own employees, who are directly accountable to our managers.
- Northeast Florida Heating & Air carries all the appropriate licenses, insurance, and Workman’s Compensation policies required under Florida law and building codes.
- We sell quality Trane furnaces, because they are the industry leaders in innovation, reliability, and performance.
- All the furnaces we install are placed on raised platforms in case the area becomes flooded.
- We sell and install smart thermostats for your home or business to maximize the efficiency of your new heating unit.
Learn More about the Benefits of a New Heating System
If you’re interested in a new heat pump or furnace installation in Jacksonville, Julington Creek, Fleming Island, Ponte Vedra, Orange Park, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, Jacksonville Beach, Mandarin, FL, or the surrounding area, call the experts at Northeast Florida Heating & Air. We’ll arrange an appointment for a free system analysis at your convenience.
What Our Customers Say
Just had a service call performed by Dave and Jacob and it was great !in this day and age it is a rarity to find a company with integrity so I am unfortunately always leery about companies and the service they provide ,but my mind was changed both Dave and Jacob showed up on time and acted in a very professional manner and actually were very comfortable in the way they greeted me and interacted with me so it cut down on the awkwardness, and I enjoyed that I was kept informed throughout the whole process and it was explained to me in layman's terms not industry talk! I am highly satisfied with the service and the quality of the 2 employees Dave and Jacob, I highly recommend this company and for sure those 2 individuals.I also will end by saying that they have a customer for life that is for sure and I will tell anyone that will listen what a great job they did!William P.
Dustin came out to us and I was immediately impressed with his knowledge of HVAC. He was patient with us and very respectful. He got the system back on track in no time at all. I recommend this company highly.Ivus B.
I started with making an appointment on a Sunday, unfortunately they're closed so I didn't expect any quick response. They called me to make my appointment for the next day. Awesome! Daniel showed up on-time between 8 and 830 like I was told. Excellent! He quickly assessed my problem and fixed the issue (which was just to add more free-on). He also answered all my questions and made it easier for me to understand. Thank you Daniel for your good customer service. This here is the business to use if your a yelper and read these reviews. When the time comes for needing repairs I will be calling them again.Dave F.
Call and Schedule an Appointment Today!