High Quality Air Conditioning Repair in Jacksonville and All Surrounding Areas
The last thing you need on a hot summer day in Jacksonville is an air conditioning breakdown. If you find your home uncomfortably warm, it’s time to call the professionals at Northeast Florida Heating & Air.
The Best Jacksonville AC Repair Service
Many HVAC repair companies claim to be in the service business, but they don’t they have the resources, vehicles
Common Air Conditioner Problems
Here are a few of the most common AC or heat pump problems we encounter. Since we stock many common parts
- You hear strange noises or excessive vibrations during startup
- The air conditioner or heat pump never turns on
- The only thing you hear from the unit is a humming sound
- Warm air is coming out of the supply registers
- The fan runs, but the compressor never engages
The Cause of Air Conditioner Breakdowns
While it’s pretty easy to identify that there is an AC problem, it’s much harder to figure out what’s causing it. Our comfort advisors are equipped with the latest diagnostic tools to get to the root of the issue and find the least expensive way to fix it.
- Refrigerant leaks: Refrigerant leaks can be very difficult to locate. Low refrigerant degrades efficiency and places added stress on the system. Our technicians will never replace refrigerant without checking for leaks first.
- Lack of Power: Power issues are usually caused by tripped breakers, faulty wiring or an overheated unit. A comfort advisor can reset the breaker, fix the wiring and remove system obstructions if necessary. Power will never be restored to the unit until the tech is convinced it’s safe to operate.
- Frozen Evaporator coil: The evaporator coil freezes up when the heat transfer process has been disrupted. This condition is often caused by
low refrigerant, ductwork restrictions or a faulty blower motors.
- Failed Compressor: If the compressor in your unit fails and it isn’t under warranty, it may be more cost effective to replace the entire unit. One of our comfort specialists can help you decide if it makes more sense to repair it or replace it.
Air Conditioning Repair Jacksonville FL
If your heat pump or air conditioner needs to be repaired, call one of our friendly representatives today. They’ll answer all your questions and set up a service appointment if necessary.
What Our Customers Say
In May of 2009, my A/C needed to be changed. Northeast Florida changed my old worn-out unit to a new, energy efficient, unit. I could not be more satisfied with the quality of work and attention that was devoted to getting the new unit installed and working by the men assigned to this conversion. The project was done in a very professional manner and the job site was left clean. The old unit was removed and no rubbish or junk was left behind. My thanks go to the management and personnel, both in the field and office, for a job very well done.Peter S.
Under the leadership of John Wade, Northeast Florida has maintained the HVAC units at the Haskell Building for more than a decade. They have more than adequately performed routine maintenance as well as emergency service promptly and efficiently. Our building is approximately 120,000 square feet, with more than 400 inhabitants. It is difficult to please everyone, but John’s group has done its best. As Building Manager, knowing he can be counted on when needed has made my job much easier.Nancy W.
Northeast Florida Heating & Air has been doing work for me for over 12 years. In that period I have had nothing but compliments from my customers as well as architects and inspectors. All jobs have been done in a timely manner and with the utmost professionalism. No matter how small or large the project, I can always count on John Wade and his employees to take care of their part. I highly recommend Northeast Florida Heating & Air to anyone who is looking for a quality HVAC contractor either as a subcontractor or service provider.Keith R.
Call and Schedule an Appointment Today!